(This post contains affiliate links, see my full disclosure here.)
cardstock: black (1 per child), brown, beige, blue only small pieces used glue scissors pipe cleaners (1 per child) paper bag shreds white pencil or crayon Prep-Time: 10 minutes (20 kids)
- Cut brown paper into 4" X 1" strips, you will need 2 per child.
- Cut one of the two strips in half, you should now have a 4" X 1" strip, and two 2" X 1" strips.
- Cut blue paper into ovals (swaddled body) and the beige paper into small circles for te face.
- Glue brown paper, paper bag shreds and baby on to the paper.
- Draw a face and stars for finishing touches.
- Attach a pipe cleaner to the top, to hang artwork on the wall.
But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth His Son.
Click on the image below, for more easy crafts your pre-schooler will love.