(This post contains affiliate links, see my full disclosure here.)
contact paper (1 sheet child)
colorful tissue paper
black cardstock (1 sheet)
red yarn in 4″ pieces (1 per child)
Prep-Time: 10 minutes (20 kids)
- Cut cardstock into 1″ squares.
- Cut tissue paper into 1″ squares.
- Cut each sheet of contact paper into two large circles.
- Layer tissue paper onto the circles, making sure every spot is covered. Trim off the edges.
- Tape yarn to cardstock squares and tape on to the circles to complete the ornaments.
The verse we chose for todays crafts is:
In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
Click on the image below, for more easy crafts your pre-schooler will love.