This past year was full of unexpected changes for our family; and though in the beginning things looked grim, the Lord blessed the final outcome. This was also the year in which I finally started to blog regularly, something I'd been wanting to do for years. I want to thank you, my readers for your support and encouragement in this season, and I can't begin to explain how exited I am about what is coming in 2017. Here are your top posts from 2016.
10. The Importance of ChoresYes, we all want to serve our families, children included; however failing to teach them to serve others will only hurt them in the end.
9. Worship Through Song SeriesI originally intended to take the 31 writing day challenge and post every single day in October but it was much more difficult than I expected. Instead I shared 20 worship songs that deeply move me to a closer relationship with the One who came as a vulnerable baby, and mightily saved my life.
8. Pre-School Christmas CraftsMinimal supplies, and prep time, perfect crafts for your homeschool or Sunday school.
7. Curriculum ChoicesOur curriculum choices for this year, not surprised this one made the list. I'm always interested in seeing what others are using.
6. Self-Care Tips For MomsWebster defines tired as in need of rest, or weary. How many times have you used any of these words to describe how you feel this week alone?
5. Homeschooling On The GoEven though we call this thing we do homeschooling, most of us spend a great deal of time learning and teaching outside our homes. Because of our busy schedules, we often take school 'to-go'. Here's a list of the 10 best supplies for homeschooling on the go in our opinion.
4. Summer Homeschool Prep SeriesHow do you prepare for the new homeschool year? Here are 10 ways to set yourself up for success.
3. Middle School Reading ListA massive list of great books my kids and I have read and loved, this is not a list of complete randomness.
2. Apologetics In The HomeApologetics have become a very important part of my life. This is post is a prequel of a year-long weekly series in 2017.
1. Homeschool OrganizationI totally expected this post to end up in this list! What was your favorite post from 2016? Did it make the list?
Don't miss future posts, sign up for our mailing list for weekly updates.
For more most popular posts from 2016, check out the iHomeschool Network hop below.