Last week I shared our Top 10 Posts, based on your shares, likes and visits. Today, it's my turn to share my favorites. Coincidentally, every series I wrote in 2016, turned out to be in my top 10.
10. Summer Homeschool Prep Series
This was my first series ever. I'm a planner, scheduler, list maker, box checker, you name it. I'll admit it's not my best work, but it's what kicked of my serious blogging year.
9. Christmas in Bolivia
I loved writing this post, because it brought me back to my roots, my people, my land. And the fact that it's all about Christmas, was a big plus.
8. Self-Care Tips For Moms
This post was as much for me, as it was for every mom out there. I wear a million hats on a daily basis. This reminded me to take good care of me.
7. Supplies For Homeschooling On The Go
The girls and I are always on our way somewhere. This is one of my favorite posts, because we seriously would not be able to get school done without these essentials.
6. Chronic Beauty SpotlightWhen I was approached by Lyme Warrior's founder, I had very little knowledge about lyme disease. What I learned was alarming. Writing this post lead me to ponder on todays selfie generation, and showed me a new meaning of the word 'beautiful'.
5. Baking With Kids SeriesI got to spend lots of quality baking time with my girls during this series. We even recorded a couple of YouTube videos in the process.
4. Christmas Crafts for Pre-Schoolers SeriesSadly, I no longer have pre-schoolers running around the house, however I am blessed by lots of 4-year-olds every week in Sunday school. This series was lots of fun, because let's face it, I got to play with and make a big mess, with someone elses kids.
3. Schoolroom OrganizationI enjoyed this post, because anytime I get to organize, re-arrange, categorize and file anything, I'm giddy with excitement. Plus, I got to spend a ton of time at IKEA. OCD rules my life.
2. Apologetics in the Home SeriesThis is the first post of many to come in this year long series. The Lord has been preparing me and calling me to serve Him by encouraging parents to train their children in defending their faith, one small step at a time. I was ecstatic to see that this post was one of your top 10 of the year. In fact, it was also number 2!
1. Worship Through SongThis was my feeble attempt at a 31 day long series, meaning 31 posts on 31 consecutive days. Yeah, that totally didn't happen, but I did come close. I shared 20-1 worship songs that drive me to a deeper relationship with Christ. If you're wondering what I mean by -1, you can read that post here.
To find out what other blogger's favorite posts of 2016 were, check out the link below.