This July I’ll be joining other bloggers in the Homeschool Blogging Network in a 10 Day Tips for Homeschool Mom’s Series. Whether you’re just getting started or a homeschool veteran, I’m certain you’ll glean some wisdom and gather some fantastic resources from all the participants.
The series runs from July 11th to July 20th, there will be a new post each day to help you easy into the new school year. Since I’m all about planning ahead, I’ll share how I prepare my home and my homeschool to save my sanity when things get hectic, and planning becomes a luxury. Join me for 10 days to prepare for the upcoming year.
- Evaluate the Previous Year and Set Goals for the Future
- Make Connections With Other Homeschool Families
- Set-Up A Daily Routine In Your Homeschool
- Keep The Homeschool Clutter Chaos Under Control
- Choose The Right Homeschool Curriculum For Your Family
- How To Plan Your Homeschool Year
- Lesson Plan For The Entire Year In 6 Easy Steps
- Plan Homeschool Labs, Projects and Fields Trips Now
- Establish A Household Chore And Maintenance Plan
- 3 Ways To Keep Your Sanity In The Kitchen
Check out posts from other bloggers joining this series below: